1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Guitar rig

Discussion in 'GUITAR RIG' started by Rogers Hornsby, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Rogers Hornsby

Rogers Hornsby New Member

When I record in reaper with guitar rig 5 effects everything is fine until I save the project and when I go back in the effects still show in the fx but only get clean sound.

2. Citipunk

Citipunk NI Product Owner

Hi Roger,

since English isn't my native language, I hope You'll understand it.
    The effect that You're talking about is because of the sequence of things that happen; respectively i don't use reaper myself, but it sounds to me like it appears in recordings via Cubase.
    At first, your guitar recording is sent into the audio track inside reaper, and as a second step, it is processed by the activated effect.
    This gives You the chance to try out other varies of sounds for the same played melody / riff just by changing the used effects.
    If it finally sounds like You want it to sound, you have to export the audio track -including the used effects- into an audiofile to "keep it as You hear it"

greetings
    CP

• Like Like x 1