1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Guru <> Maschine

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by thegarner, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegarner

thegarner New Member

I've had a quick look to see if any info exists on getting patterns / kits from Guru into Maschine but can't seem to find much. Anybody know what's possible at this stage? There's a bunch of stuff I've got in Guru that I'd like to dig out revitalize in Maschine.

Not urgent or anything, but it'd be a nice to have.

2. motifcity.com

motifcity.com Forum Member

+1

Would be nice to import Akai MPC programs, too. Funny how NI didn't give us some sampler compatibility. After all. they are the geniuses behind Kontakt...

3. phil909

phil909 Forum Member

and battery import. and rex support. it's hard to believe that these aren't supported.

4. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

Battery import's planned, as is stated in the FAQ. REX support's something that a lot of us have been pushing for; hopefully it will come.

ew

5. rawtheory

rawtheory Forum Member

ew, do you think NI is wary of having Maschine compete with its own products by not providing features like file compatibility that's on par with Kontakt?

6. motifcity.com

motifcity.com Forum Member

Why not open the sample format flood gates and include everything Kontakt has? That would bring a whole new customer segment into the foray. Maschine should be able to import nearly anything

7. phil909

phil909 Forum Member

I agree, it would be great to load kontakt instruments and other sampler formats.

8. quincyg

quincyg New Member

seems like mpc programs would be an obvious inclusion. omission of battery compatibility is a very strange thing to leave out in the initial release. I think ni is struggling to figure out how to separate maschine from battery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.