1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

"hardware" option not displaying in Komplete Kontrol

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by StarSMASH, Feb 24, 2020.

1. StarSMASH

StarSMASH NI Product Owner

since the last upgrade, i've noticed the velocity on my KKMK2 s88 really low inside of maschine compared to my other hardware. I went to "setup" on my hardware, but only "velocity scaling" (which i turned to "soft 3" which helped a bit) and "displays" are available. The "hardware" section is not available at all in my KK software under preferences, just "audio", "midi", "general", "library", and "plug-ins". I've tried just about everything for troubleshooting but downgrading. I cannot access the "accessibility" feature ironically. the hardware option shows inside of maschine, but there are no settings displayed for it to change.

solution from NI that didn't work for me:
    https://support.native-instruments....ere-is-the-Hardware-tab-in-Preferences-en-us-

Edit- I restarted everything and now the velocity curve works much better and it responds well. Is it still an issue that the "hardware" option is still not displaying in the software? maybe they took that feature out in the latest upgrade?