1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Hardware Quick Reference Guide - Out Soon

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by iceritchie, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceritchie

iceritchie Forum Member

Hi Everyone. I have always aspired to use maschine using the hardware as much as possible with only the occasional tweak of a mouse or glance at the screen.

I set myself on a mission to spend a few days AWAY from the hardware and read the manual in depth, browse forums and then get back to the hardware to consolidate my learning and hopefully improve workflow.

The output is i have spent a week extracting all the Maschine hardware tools and commands into a 20 page quick reference guide, making an easy reference when your just looking for that simple 'how to do it' bit without flitting between sections and reading background text.

I take no plaudits for the content other than concisely pulling it together. The content source is from the existing documents, forum statements and some of my own practices.

WHO WANTS A COPY ?

.... Well before i get a flood of emails or private messages i have thought this through and therefore need some help.

1. Firstly does anyone have a website who could host this for downloading?

2. I welcome feedback directly and will put my email in the document. I have no problems keeping it up to date with new info and hints and tips as long as people are willing to supply them.

3. Please feel free to post feedback on this forum. Hopefully when (if) a download link is established this thread can be sticky'ed.

I will be spending another day or so cleaning up the document so hopefully it will be ready later this weekend. Watch this space.

2. acaDmKz

acaDmKz Forum Member

Propz for this + 1 me on a copy ;)

3. cemsema

cemsema Forum Member

+1 sounds good!

4. ba-midi

ba-midi NI Product Owner

Hi, I could probably host this.
    Let me know how you want to handle this.
    You can reach me privately if you prefer at:
    ba-midi at ba-midi.com

Thanks for your efforts.
    (PS- NI may want to host it here as a sticky)

5. Maxidingue

Maxidingue New Member

Very good idea
    Please keep us informed

Regards

MaxIDingUE

6. granmah

granmah NI Product Owner

Sounds good!
    Props bro
    G.

7. rocadaburn

rocadaburn Forum Member

Ultimate +1
    A-MUST-HAVE :D

8. nodoze123

nodoze123 Forum Member

+1 here !

9. *Simo*

*Simo* Forum Member

top idea, i'm keen to see it! :)

10. phil909

phil909 Forum Member

sounds great....

11. iceritchie

iceritchie Forum Member

Thanks Guys, The file is now ready to download. I have added this in a separate thread so that it can hopefully be made sticky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.