1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone made their own Midi CC Macros?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by hi-d-ho-man, Mar 31, 2017.

1. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man NI Product Owner

Firstly, Hello to all.

Well I was off today and figured I start working on Midi macros for the few hardware units I own when I found myself stuck. I get how to assign the Midi cc's to the macro knobs, but I don't get how to assign the cc to the unit's edit parameter.
    I've downloaded pdfs that show me what the parameter are, but I don't understand how to assign them. Are they ALREADY assigned to Midi CCs? If so, how do I find out which to what?

As you probably guessed for the most part I'm a preset surfer. Today proved to me how much I don't know.

So if anyone knows how to do this, I'd appreciate your input.

My HW btw: Alesis Ion, Roland Fantom XR, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Yamaha TX81z

Thanks for any and all help

2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Normally in the manuals of your HW is a midi implementation chart. And if you have connected everything right and set up it normally works. You also have to set the right midi out on the specific channel. So you only need these midi implementation charts.

Uwe