1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Has no one saluted the passing of Mike Huckaby here yet?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Bonus Beats, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats NI Product Owner

Some months ago I randomly learned through Wikipedia that Mike Huckaby passed away from complications of a stroke and also tested positive for Covid-19. I would venture to say that Covid-19 was a factor.

Has no one even mentioned it on the Maschine forum yet? He was at least for me a “face of Maschine”.

I would have thought that when I searched that it might have popped up on this website but nothing. I would have thought NI would have sent out an email or some sort of commemorative announcement of condolences for the him his family the music community and the Maschine community.

I guess I could assume a post was on Facebook from NI and followers?? but I don’t have fb.

This brings to light how limited time can be now these days even if you bombard your life with excessive time in the studio alone.

Anyways thought I would share here on the forum and I appreciate what he tried to do to spread the aspect of teaching music creation through Maschine itself.

• Like Like x 2
  2. The BEAT PiRATE

The BEAT PiRATE NI Product Owner

3. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

Always sad to hear.

Rip

4. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

I'm pretty sure I saw posts on our socials about the passing of Mike.

Huge loss and we should definitely celebrate his music and achievements

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 1