1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Headliner Stashpack Bag

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by djquartz, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

@ Fciapi

Yes they are for testing the Audio 8 DJ with open products. Whole other discussion though. Miss Pinky vinyl kit was too expensive and Torq vinyls are basically the same thing.

Strictly for Audio 8 testing on other platforms to make sure drivers are working well.

Already realized Traktor Scratch tracking is far superior.

2. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

what laptop do you have? and how many records to you carry with you? and what did you pay?

it looks so so small, i cant believe, it's all fitting in there! :eek:

3. djquartz

I got it for $89 (US) and the Canadian dollar is at $1.04 exchange right now. :D :D

The bag can hold 20 records. But I might have 10 at most in there.

I have an HP DV8120CA 17" Widescreen laptop as you will see in my signature, ;)

I love the small profile of this back, just toss it on my shoulders and go.

4. sergeramirez

sergeramirez NI Product Owner

Nice bag. Where did you get it for $89 US? On their website it say $140

5. sergeramirez

sergeramirez NI Product Owner

Nevermind...Ebay

6. djquartz

Ahhhhh. ;)

7. AboutDJ - Reind

AboutDJ - Reind Forum Member

Attached Files:

8. mal1ce

mal1ce NI Product Owner

9. blancodisco

blancodisco NI Product Owner

@ Quartz...

does the headliner bag have enough room to fit an external hardrive and powersupply brick cable you think? from your pictures, it looks like the audio 8 fits great in that scratch amp pocket.

Could the audio 8 possibly fit in the other pocket (the one with your needles) and the bigger pocket fit a drive?

just curious before i possibly make the purchase.
    I recently picked up a Burton Bag for DJ'ing for cheap. It does fit all my stuff, but all the outside pockets are not that useful to me and are a waste. Otherwise, the bag quality is fantastic. I feel like it wears on my back a bit funny when loaded up.

I previously used the M-Audio studio bag, but now with TS, I want one bag to carry everything and the studio bag didn't help me with carrying the time code vinyl plus a few extra records at all. Otherwise, that bag was perfect.

i got the burton bag in black from here:
    http://www.dogfunk.com/dogfunk/BUR1357/large/DJ-Bag-1750cu-in.html?swatch=DJDRG

but may want to get the headliner now....given the more functional design of the bag.

10. djquartz

Hello Blancodisco,

Depending on how big the drive is I can't see it being a problem. I carry the multi-cores, etc all in the bag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.