1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP - having TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE with NI Support

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Mudchild, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Mudchild

Mudchild NI Product Owner

Hi folks

For weeks now, I have been determinedly trying to get a phone call organised with Dominick in support (LA office), but he lets me down every time. Doesn't call when he says he would, doesn't respond to emails, very uncommunicative generally. It's very frustrating. I don't particularly want to kick his name round on a forum, but I've no idea what I else can do to get someone to help me address my problem (mentioned here).

I tried raising another ticket to get someone else on the case, but that did nothing.

This is a call to any NI staff reading - please could I get some help? I really would be quite grateful!

Mud

2. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

HI Mud,

Thank you for sharing this and reaching out to us on here. I sincerely apologize for this. As you rightfully indicated, it's totally unforgivable on our part to be missing on scheduled remote session especially as the time difference is far from ideal for you.

I have escalated this with our team here in Berlin so it can be picked up right away. I'll make sure someone gets back to you about this today but feel free to reach out to me here or via PM. I'm usually available if you need assistance with our support.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Mudchild

Fantastic, Matt, thanks for being so responsive. I was told Berlin would not be possible. The timezone is actually much closer to my own though, which can only help.
    I'll wait for a message from the Berlin team.
    Thanks again,
    Mud

4. Matt @ NI

Yes, I'm not entirely sure of the why our Berlin team wouldn't be able to assist you with this but after such terrible experience, I'll do by best for this to be addressed accordingly.

5. Steve Mosher

Steve Mosher NI Product Owner

This is normal for NI Mudchild.

6. Mudchild

Well I'm happy to say Matt (above) has been very proactive today, and been great about being in touch to get this sorted....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Steve Mosher

Matt is dope.

8. Mudchild

So it would seem

9. Steve Mosher

Just stay on them. We ended up just throwing our NI keyboard in the trash support was that horrible for us.
    Costs us more in hourly wages with support than just buying a new one.

10. Matt @ NI

I'm on this one so hopefully, Mud doesn't have to go as far as throwing his Maschine in the trash!

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't any better though Steve.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Steve Mosher

Its all good man. We do our best. Have a good day man.

12. Matt @ NI

You too and appreciate the kind words ;)