1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Help! I do not see the 2.10 update in Native Access

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Pyara, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Pyara

Pyara New Member

Hello,

For context, I am running 10.11.6 OS X El Capitan on Mac. Ableton Live 10.

For some reason when I log into Native Access, I do not see an option to update to v2.10. My Maschine 2 app is still v2.7.10 (R605). Not sure what to do or check. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Also if it matters, I am using a Maschine Studio v1

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  2. Bronko

Bronko NI Product Owner

Hello,

have you already tried the refresh button, when you are in the available updates view?

upload_2020-3-22_16-49-16.png

3. Pyara

Pyara New Member

I had not tried hitting the refresh button. However, I just tried it .. and it is still the same lol. I was hoping that would have worked. Now I am attempting to update my OS to Catalina to see if that will make a difference.

Also, thank you for the prompt reply on a Sunday. I sincerely appreciate it! I'm excited about the new features and just want to get it all working.

4. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

Don't. Catalina will cause you a whole new set of problems, many DAW's and devices are still having major issues in supporting it. Including N.I.

This has nothing to do with your OS, it's more likely that the N.I. servers are a bit overloaded right now.

5. Reefius

Reefius NI Product Owner

What if you uninstall and then reinstall Maschine? It should install the latest version then.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pyara

Pyara New Member

Ok, good to know. I will hold off on downloading Catalina. As for NI servers ... I'll give it a week or 2 otherwise I will do what the comment above says and re-install.

7. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Why would you say that? He is clearly using an unsupported OS...

[​IMG]
    According to NI the last officially supported Maschine version for 10.11 aka El Capitain is 2.7.6
    https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/209544469
    New versions might work, or might not, but if you have issues you won't get support if you're running an unsupported OS.
    The article does say 2.7.6 and OP has 2.7.10 this might be because support haven't updated the article. Anywhoo I seriously doubt 2.10 will ever show up in Native Access for an unsupported OS.

I have zero issues in Catalina, there are 3 unsupported NI products only, the only current one is the Z2 mixer.
    https://support.native-instruments....ompatibility-with-Native-Instruments-Products
    The other two is Traktor 2 and Reaktor 5 (For me Reaktor 5 actually works fine)

Catalina has been out for a while, most apps that had issues since were updated, but there's always a chance something might not work especially if the user has old software/hardware.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Maschine 2.10 would not work on 10.11 and so would not come up in Native Access as an available update.
    You would need to upgrade to 10.12 or higher.

• Informative Informative x 1