1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Help w/ customizing effect knobs

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by Brad G., Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad G.

Brad G. NI Product Owner

there are a couple of undesirable parameters in the Beatmasher, and the F:92 HP,LP and BS such as 3/4,3/8 and 3/16 that I would like to eliminate all together. Reason being is weather I am using buttons or a knob if I have to go by one of these parameters to reach the next one I desire such as going from 1/8 to 1/4, I will get an undesired delay from the 3/8ths parameter:angry: This can definitely jack up a mix quick. Any suggestions would be helpful. Also is this something that was addressed with scratch pro?

I would also like to eliminate 6 and 12 beat counts from the auto looping. Is that possible. There's nothing worse than thinking that you set you loop back to 8 while your doing a transition and realize that it was actually on the totally useless 6. Thank you for any input on this matter. I am very new to Traktor but liking it. I figure there has got to be a way around these things. Thanks!

2. Brad G.

Brad G. NI Product Owner

Is there any moderators out there with any suggestions? Anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.