Help with automating Shreddage 3 pitch bend wheel

Discussion in 'General Production Forum' started by RealRetroVirus, Oct 22, 2020.

1. RealRetroVirus

RealRetroVirus New Member

Hello,

As the title says, I'm having some trouble with this one. I was able to use MIDI out in FL Studio to automate the mod wheel in Shreddage 3 Jupiter, but I cannot find the parameter for the pitch bend wheel. A lot of the MIDI automation parameters in Shreddage 3 are labeled so it is easy to locate it and do it, but for some reason the pitch bend is not. I went through over 130+ MIDI parameters and could not locate the one for pitch bend.

Any help appreciated.
    Windows 10 - up to date
    Kontakt player - up to date
    FL Studio 20 - up to date as well.

2. Blindeddie

Blindeddie NI Product Owner

Have a look at this video, may be of assistance...

3. RealRetroVirus

Thanks for trying but I know how to pitch bend within FL studio no problem. I am looking specifically to automate the pitch bend wheel on the native instruments shreddage 3 Jupiter. It has a pitch bend wheel right next to the mod wheel. Just cannot locate the parameter which allows me to automate it.

4. Blindeddie

Guess I am not understanding what you are trying to accomplish, but Pitch Bend is a midi message, not a Continuous Controller...you either need to record the pitch wheel movements or draw them in as outlined in the video...

5. RealRetroVirus

On Shreddage 3 Jupiter there are 2 wheels to the right of the keypad. The first wheel adjusts pitch, the second wheel adjusts whatever mod you have selected like rake.

I can take the wheel for modding and find the MIDI parameter for it called "Mod Wheel". Once I have located this parameter I can now make an automation clip for it. Now I just need help finding the parameters for the other wheel for pitch bending.

6. Blindeddie