1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Help with reading Array values

Discussion in 'Building With Reaktor' started by Moonbot7000, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Moonbot7000

Moonbot7000 New Member

Hello, I am trying to send data to an array using a write module, then later, on command, read back that data stored in the array. I built a counter equal to 1 sec @ sample rate, set the array size to the same. I can only read back the array if I am actively writing into it (using as a delay of sorts) but I want to be able to write a wave form, then trigger a read operation to play back the data. As far as I understand arrays this should be possible, but can't figure it out and all tutorials for it use it as a delay. Am I misunderstanding the module? Thanks and can provide examples if that would be helpful. Stay safe and happy quarantine!

2. colB

colB NI Product Owner

You've explained what you are trying to do, and that you are stuck, but it's difficult for anyone to help you without posting your ensemble or at least a screen grab of the code.
    Maybe also explain how you imagine the user interface might work for the intended functionality.