Help with samples

Discussion in 'Third-Party Sample Libraries' started by Morten89, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Morten89

Morten89 NI Product Owner

I wonder if somebody can help me?I am completely new to the native instruments site. I wanted some samples so i bought the Queensbridge story sample pack. But does not find them on my computer. I installed the kontakt 6 player and the Reaktor 6. The native acsess tells me that I have sucsessfully installed the QB story.
    In the folder where the samples should be, is there only some pictures and the size is 39 KB. On the native instruments side is there stated that the folder is over 1 GB. Is there no way to use these samples? Are the samples not in these folders?
    Do i have to buy some of the instruments to use it in kontakt? Why are the samples not in the folders like they are when you buy them from other sellers on the internet? I am not understanding anything of this policy. Is there anyone that could help me? Would be grateful for any help.

2. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

That pack is a Maschine expansion, so you need to use it with Maschine, but you should also be able to load it with Komplete Kontrol. It doesn't contain any Kontakt or Reaktor patches. and this is mentioned on the product page... exactly everything that the sound expansion contains! So you would need Massive and Battery to load Massive patches or Battery drum kits. You can still use all the samples individually directly in your DAW, too.

3. Blindeddie

Blindeddie NI Product Owner

The samples would be installed in the “Content Location” specified in Native Access Preferences. You don’t mention where you are looking for them, but I assume you are not looking in the correct location.

Peace,

Blindeddie