1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Solved Help with ticket 2385283

Discussion in 'NI Website and Forums' started by mtbrex, Nov 24, 2020.

1. mtbrex

mtbrex New Member

I have been trying for the last several days to purchase Komplete, but I get an error every time. I have tried paying with Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and Google pay. I have tried from different browsers and different computers. It looks like there is an error when the javascript tries to call for authentication. I'm not sure if I have missed some step along the way, but I think I've seen all the emails from NI. I'm wanting to get this resolved quickly so that I can grab the Black Friday discount. Thanks for any help. If there are any other payment options that I could try then please let me know.

2. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

3. mtbrex

mtbrex New Member

Thanks a lot. I’ll look out for an email.

4. mtbrex

mtbrex New Member

My issue was resolved by NI customer support. Initially they thought it might have been an issue with a different billing and shipping address, but that wasn’t the case and so they were able to create a PayPal invoice outside of their web shop that I could use to purchase Komplete. Once I paid that invoice and let them know, I had the serial number in less than an hour. Hope this info helps someone in the future. Thanks for the customer support NI.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Thank you for the feedback. It's always super helpful for others :thumbsup: