Helpline or direct email support?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by amok123, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amok123

amok123 Account Suspended

Hi all

Basically i think NI / Traktor / Maschine's support is disgusting. Iv spent literally 4 hours a day, for 3 whole weeks trying to learn and get help. And got absolutely nowhere. Bar being told to spend more money.

I need some direct, real help. There doesnt even seem to be a help line number. Am i missing something here?

I need to get this stuff working. I need a direct email or number for someone who can actually help me out here please someone help me

2. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Do you have a Support Ticket Number?

Support is Support, there is no hotline as such, just the contact numbers/email support listed in the website.

Karlos

3. amok123

amok123 Account Suspended

I had one but they never replied!

Is there any way i can find out how to assign remix deck segments to pads? I just cant figure it out and im so close to the mapping being perfect

4. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

actually, the problem is YOU!

a) you dont bother consulting the manual, but flood the forum with partially SUPER basic question.
    b) you want to map the remix decks for a non NI controller yourself, but even struggle setting up a soundcard - pls do one step after the other.
    c) i asked you for the support ticket number - you dont provide it.
    d) you're now bought machine (you've been advised to buy the F1 for the remix decks), but are trying to use it with an ancient version of traktor that wont work with it.
    e) long story short: you're NOT AT ALL doing the SLIGHTEST RESEARCH or READING but keep on COMPLAINING.

after a full week of senseless threads and senseless attempts to help you, it really pisses me off, speaking frankly.

*closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.