1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Hip Hop, Pop, Reggae Stems anywhere?

Discussion in 'STEMS' started by skinsfandc, Oct 28, 2015.

1. skinsfandc

skinsfandc Forum Member

Anyone know if their are other genre's besides dance for stems? Looking online to see if their are some for hip hop, pop, reggae, dancehall etc. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TroyMichael

TroyMichael Forum Member

good questions...i looked for this a while back but came it empty but maybe this has changed now.

3. DJKeo

DJKeo NI Product Owner

I've said it a million times, for stems to take off other genres beside house have to give a crap. And the craziest thing is that hip hop reggae r&B could thrive off of something like this. Back when I spun it regularly I did remixes all the time especially on the radio I would kill for these genres to get involved and even go back and do older songs. Now that i would pay for, record companies are idiots they could be making extra money here.

4. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

I was thinking about this from long time. We might have to make our own.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bluntjust

bluntjust NI Product Owner

reggae stems would be a big draw to me id buy some just for the vocals

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pop-I

Pop-I New Member

Soon come I hope. Just switched from Serato because of the things I can do with remix decks and stems as selecta.

We will be releasing this riddim as stems and as a remix deck is January with a few new cuts on it.https://play.google.com/music/m/Buu...01_N_rsk_R_bb_A_D_bb_Riddim_-_Various_Artists

And all new new releases will be released in stems. Just a little more time and the reggae community will catch on.

• Like Like x 1