1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

History tracks List

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by romo53, Jan 20, 2015.

1. romo53

romo53 New Member

Hello,
    Current Configuration: S4 mk2 + F1.
    Since I attacked the F1 to S4, so I can manage directly decks C and D, in the archive (accessible by Browse / Explorer / archive where i find the tracks history), the history playlist no longer contains the Sample played.
    If i have track 1 on A, then Sample in C, then Track 2 in B, the result is
    Track 1
    Track2

While if not attack the F1, in chronological list of the tracks also appear in order samples used.
    Track 1
    Sample
    Track2

I can not find some "flag" to indicate this option.

greeting

Italian
    Ciao,
    Eccomi di ritorno con una nuova grana.
    Configurazione attuale: S4 mk2 + F1.

Da quando ho attaccato il F1, quindi gestisco direttamente i decks C e D, nella sezione archive (accessibile tramite Browse/Explorer/archive) dove si trovano le history, in pratica la lista di brani non contiene più i Sample usati.

Mentre se non attacco il F1, nella lista cronologica dei tracks compaiono anche in ordine i sample usati.

Non riesco a trovare qualche "flag" per indicare questa opzione.

Saluto

2. romo53

romo53 New Member

In preferences - transport - Play count

"Minimum PlayTime" adjusts the time you need to play a track before it is marked as played. If a track is marked as played it will be added to the history section for this session and will be marked with a check mark, and it will also show up in the Archive for the session, and its play count will be raised.
    Il tempo va da 0 a 60, quindi perché un sample sia "marked" bisogna metterlo a 2/4 sec max

ciao

3. romo53

romo53 New Member

No way, the tracks sample played in the remix decks was not in the history in any way.
    Solutions?
    thx