Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by HammyHavoc, May 20, 2018.
Whatever happened to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" philosophy?
This is truly a company who NO longer cares enough to make public statements to their customer base regarding this huge oversight and error on their part. Please all potential buyers take heed.
New 2.0.3 Build (R135), and still no MCU...yea its definitely politics thats for sure, and just shows that Native Instruments cares way more about there profit margins then there customer base. Its so frustrating! Well they are never getting a dime from me ever again! Great job NI!
Looks like no MK2 for me. I guess I'll just hold on to my MK1 series until I can find something that integrates better with Studio One.
Where's an official comment from Native Instruments regarding this by now?
yeah, it sucks. really, it's unbelievable. This is a basic function who every midi controller implements, even the cheapest one! This is supposed to be the NI top-end product. It's a 600 $ keyboard, come on guys! No customer care for this?
I have sat back and waited and waited then we get a komplete kontrol update genuinely thought cool here we go MCU at last .
What an absolute joke I agree with everyone on this thread 100% where in the hell is it really were knocking on 12 months now .
I use studio one 4 all the time I have cubase 8 which works great brilliant intergration and the like ..................
But i stopped being a cubase user ages ago .
I prefer using Studio one so come on NI let us know is it a yes or no cause this isn't funny any more .
Yours one very sad komplete user.
seriously if they release an update that contains marvel characters i will pass out.
They have said it is a yes in the first page of this thread and others, e.g. most recently here
What is still not clear is when.
What would be nice then is if NI could chime in and give us a little hint as to when .
Exactly, even an estimated ETA would be fine, e.g. "Q1 2019". This is usually what professional companies do, but maybe NI doesn't fall into this category. Whatever, fortunately, I didn't buy the KK MK2 yet and I won't give NI a cent neither for buying the KK MK2 nor for upgrading Kontakt software, until a clear answer and release date for MCU support will be given.
After waiting for so long, I think many of us are going to start looking elsewhere. Does anyone have any experience with this fairly new item from Nektar? Looks interesting.
Maybe, we should all comment on every available channel that we need it.
Mk2 and ProTools
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought my MK2 would have been more generic or standard in terms of host control if i knew this was the road we were on I would have gone to "Bespoke controllers are us"
Let me qoute the oxford Dictionary here, Standard meaning
used or accepted as normal or average.
"the standard rate of income tax"
synonyms: normal, usual, typical, stock, common, ordinary, customary, conventional, habitual, accustomed,EXPECTED, wonted, everyday, regular, routine, day-to-day, daily, ESTABLISHED, settled, set, fixed, traditional, quotidian, prevailing.
What I'm trying to say is lets get this sorted don't take a pick of the bunch and just support them , reach out to all your users and make this work
come on NI we invested in you so show your thanks and implement this ASAP I guarantee there will be a lot of happy users out there if you can show us that your investing in us as well ............
I will not buy an MK2 or probably then a forthcoming MK3 without mcu spoort or deep integration for the same daws supported with the mk1. Fullstop
a) We are not going to add MCU support in the MK2 keyboards.
b) MCU support for MK2 keyboards will be available approximately month___ year____.
c) An alternative to MCU for currently unsupported DAW’s will be available approximately month___year____.
d) Look for a keyboard from a different manufacturer that has more integration with the DAW you are currently using.
This isn't an unreasonable thing to ask for at this point. The generic "it's in our backlog" response is getting old.
Bump for Native Instruments to kindly reply to your customers please. Thanks
Nick @ NI NI Marcus Adil @ NI