How about an X1 Mk3?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Tjzafira, May 21, 2019.

1. Tjzafira

Tjzafira New Member

will there be an x1 mk3? ill buy one maybe even 2.................

2. GuyPsy

GuyPsy New Member

F1 MK2 before. After the big success of the F1 I think it's time for a new one, new design, new functionality

• Like Like x 1
  3. radiokrishna

radiokrishna NI Product Owner

How about a Z1 mk2? I’m waiting for MixerFX there, and matched hardware/software Level metering.

4. Brian J.

Brian J. NI Product Owner

I second the X1 MK3.. There is a LOT of room for improvement and is still a popular controller. Not so the F1.. stems days are basically over! Z1 MK2 maybe

5. Vinyl Tap

Vinyl Tap NI Product Owner

F1 MK2 is a good shout.

The F1 never really took off due to the clicks pads.

If we saw a Kontrol type pad controller with proper performance pads, I’d definitely buy one.

NI dropped a massive opportunity by selecting clicks pads and not squishy drum pad type pads...

6. Brian J.

Brian J. NI Product Owner

I’m sorry but I couldn’t disagree more.. One thing I like about the F1 are those clicky buttons. NI made them that way to give the user tactile feedback when launching loops, not for finger drumming. If you want to do that use maschine via Ableton Link.

Again, F1 days are over.. Now back on topic;) What you guys want to see on the X1’s new version?

7. Tjzafira

Tjzafira New Member

i would like the x1 mk3 to

1. have an audio interface built in with a usb hub also

2. a jog wheel from the s4 mk3

3. be a single single side controller for each side of the mixer but being dual layer if one needed 4 decks

4. like a d2 but S4 inspired not S8

8. DJ Flex I

DJ Flex I NI Product Owner

F1 days are not over, with custom mappings, it can be very useful. Not for stems of course, they are over. But for Instant Effects mappings it could be nice. Because s4 has only 8 pads.. I need at least 16 for the most useful combinations. Also some drops can be mapped, even acapellas.