How can I map parameter numbers to the interface controls?

Discussion in 'Building With Reaktor' started by Uncle GroOve, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Uncle GroOve

Uncle GroOve New Member

Hiya - can anybody point me to some tutorial / thread that describes how to obtain the parameter number from the GUI control and viceversa?
    Let me explain - I'm running Reaktor within five12.com Numerology 4.
    I want to sync one of N4's own LFOs to a certain control within Reaktor, but what I get is basically a list of all available destinations expressed as e.g. P0047 (see image below)
    Is there any way - like ctrl right click or something - to see what P number is associated to a specific control?

TIA folks, happy & musical Easter.

Screen Shot 2014-04-20 at 3.15.01 PM.png

2. Uncle GroOve

Uncle GroOve New Member

Precious explanation, thanks!
    One day I'll get my head under the hood and try to better understand what's going on. But I feel that entering Reaktor is like entering the lost realm of the Dwarves in LOTR, lol...

Cheers from the border of the land of Switz !

Paul

3. DiegoG

DiegoG New Member

Sorry if i reopen this post but the image in the post wrote by Arachnaut the images are missing.
    I' use Reaktor hosted in Numerology and ' don't see any name only the ID Number, if i use the same Reaktor .ens in logic X i can see very name in the automation lane and in Numerology i can see the parameter name for other instruments or plugin but nothing name with Reaktor.
    I hope to be clean, sorry for my bad english

Diego