1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

How can I map parameter numbers to the interface controls?

Discussion in 'Building With Reaktor' started by Uncle GroOve, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Uncle GroOve

Uncle GroOve New Member

Hiya - can anybody point me to some tutorial / thread that describes how to obtain the parameter number from the GUI control and viceversa?
    Let me explain - I'm running Reaktor within five12.com Numerology 4.
    I want to sync one of N4's own LFOs to a certain control within Reaktor, but what I get is basically a list of all available destinations expressed as e.g. P0047 (see image below)
    Is there any way - like ctrl right click or something - to see what P number is associated to a specific control?

TIA folks, happy & musical Easter.

Screen Shot 2014-04-20 at 3.15.01 PM.png

2. Uncle GroOve

Uncle GroOve New Member

Precious explanation, thanks!
    One day I'll get my head under the hood and try to better understand what's going on. But I feel that entering Reaktor is like entering the lost realm of the Dwarves in LOTR, lol...

Cheers from the border of the land of Switz !

Paul

3. DiegoG

DiegoG New Member

Sorry if i reopen this post but the image in the post wrote by Arachnaut the images are missing.
    I' use Reaktor hosted in Numerology and ' don't see any name only the ID Number, if i use the same Reaktor .ens in logic X i can see very name in the automation lane and in Numerology i can see the parameter name for other instruments or plugin but nothing name with Reaktor.
    I hope to be clean, sorry for my bad english

Diego