1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

How do I get these buttons to show?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by HenrikL, Aug 19, 2011.

1. HenrikL

HenrikL New Member

I´m starting to get a little mad. I just dont know how I get those buttons to show that I have red-ringed in the picture. They disappeared after I formatted my mac.

Thx in advance :)

Attached Files:

2. Real_Blackroom

Real_Blackroom Forum Member

Look if you have changed the mode from scratch to internal playback.

Use the dropbox under the big letter A and B for each player.

Hope that sorts it out for you.

3. HenrikL

HenrikL New Member

Thank you so much! been so frustrated. My friend did that for me last time. I'll for sure put up more idiotic questions here in the near future :p

4. SirReal

SirReal NI Product Owner

Once you get the layout you want you can name it & save it under layout manager. That way you can recall it whenever you like.

5. HenrikL

HenrikL New Member

Tank you! I will do that.

I've sent an request to the support if they can help me get my serial code, because i've lost it. But i can try here too, is there any way I can get my serial number back? Or do i have to buy a new one-_-?

6. milesahead

milesahead Forum Member

go to N.I. site,
    under "support" you choose something like "my user account"
    then, you log in using your user-name and pass,
    then, it`s gonna show you all your registered products, including the sereals

7. HenrikL

HenrikL New Member

Think somethings has happend. I can´t log in on anything, and if i do it says that nothing has been registrated :(

8. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

if you click on the traktor logo you can see your serial.
    or just open the service center...