How do you turn a stereo sample into a mono sample in Maschine? Edit: the hardware way

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by René must be Unique, Dec 23, 2018.

1. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Oh, right. I was just thinking in terms of sampling and forgot about resampling to save resources.
    Although I have a hard time thinking about a practical example where I would want to force mono at the end of a big plugin chain, i guess in cases where we only use mono FX it would make sense.

Exactly, it totally triggers my OCD even though I don't usually use big files for it to be a problem.

2. granmah

granmah NI Product Owner

I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet. I connected my Machine again after months and I will need to come back again to my 2005 MPC as mono is paramount in my workflow. A lot of fancy software announcements, but the basics are still pending. No way

• Like Like x 1
  3. RobLo

RobLo NI Product Owner

I have an AI with loopback, so I am saved an extra step....but even under these circumstances, it's still a super annoying workaround.

It's such a simple and fundamental function of ANY sampler....it just boggles me how it's not implemented in Maschine. I'm starting to hate using Maschine

• Like Like x 1
  4. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner