1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

How do you turn a stereo sample into a mono sample in Maschine? Edit: the hardware way

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by René must be Unique, Dec 23, 2018.

1. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Oh, right. I was just thinking in terms of sampling and forgot about resampling to save resources.
    Although I have a hard time thinking about a practical example where I would want to force mono at the end of a big plugin chain, i guess in cases where we only use mono FX it would make sense.

Exactly, it totally triggers my OCD even though I don't usually use big files for it to be a problem.

2. granmah

granmah NI Product Owner

I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet. I connected my Machine again after months and I will need to come back again to my 2005 MPC as mono is paramount in my workflow. A lot of fancy software announcements, but the basics are still pending. No way

• Like Like x 1
  3. RobLo

RobLo NI Product Owner

I have an AI with loopback, so I am saved an extra step....but even under these circumstances, it's still a super annoying workaround.

It's such a simple and fundamental function of ANY sampler....it just boggles me how it's not implemented in Maschine. I'm starting to hate using Maschine

• Like Like x 1
  4. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner