How to install third party Kontakt library in Native Access 2?

Morris B.
Morris B. Member Posts: 13 Member
edited September 2022 in Native Access

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to install the Celesta library by Sonokinetic. I have downloaded it, the files are where the other NI libraries are located (.../User/Shared). I've copied the serial number from the Sonokinetic Manager and pasted it in Native Access 2.0.7 under "Add serial", after which Native Access says "Success. You have successfully registered your product." According to this article

Setting Up a Third-Party KONTAKT Library

I should now be able to click "Browse" in Native Access and locate the library, but I can't find that option. The Celesta library neither shows up in the Native Access library list nor in Kontakt 5 / Kontakt 6 Player. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm on a 2021 MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip, Monterey 12.4, in case that's relevant.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best wishes

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

there is an issue with native access 2 that can prevent third party libraries from showing up on the list of available libraries..

in NA2 go to Preferences and select the "Legacy Products" section, turn on the toggle for "Show discontinued products" and restart Native Access... It should be available at that point.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

there is an issue with native access 2 that can prevent third party libraries from showing up on the list of available libraries..

in NA2 go to Preferences and select the "Legacy Products" section, turn on the toggle for "Show discontinued products" and restart Native Access... It should be available at that point.