1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

How to copy files on HD to External Drive

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by HARRYB, Oct 23, 2020.

1. HARRYB

HARRYB New Member

Hey everyone,

Just unboxed my Komplete Ultimate 12. I started the download from the provided external. Turns out that I didn't have enough space so i bought an external drive. Its running the installs now. However, when I first tried to install on my Mac, it downloaded 5 files. Deep Matter, Hybrid Keys, Previews, and a couple more. What is the best course of action to move those files to my External Drive?

Thanks.

2. Reefius

Reefius NI Product Owner

I'm on Windows, but I think it will be the same for Mac.
    You can just move the files manually, then run Native Access and you will then see the option to either re-install or locate the missing files. Select locate and then point it to the correct folder on your external drive.