How to create a support ticket on the NI site

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by Wildster, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Wildster

Wildster New Member

Hi, sorry to post this here, but I can't find where else to post it. I am trying to get through to support to create a support ticket on the NI site and it just takes me round in circles...from login, then to the general support page and then back to login and so on....how do you get in touch with NI support to resolve issues with NI products? Very frustrating

2. David Das

David Das Moderator Moderator

3. Wildster

Wildster New Member

Hi David, thanks for the reply. I get to that page, and it then takes me to a login page and then back to that page and then when I click on the Contact Support it takes me to a login again...I think I will try on a friend's machine and see if it is my machine sending me in circles!

4. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

Also try a different web browser. You also need a NI account, obviously.

5. Korgai

Korgai New Member

I'm having this same issue. Really maddening. I click on "support" - it takes me to a "How can we help?" search menu of FAQs answered. I click on the right topic and where my question isn't answered I click on "contact support" - it takes me back to the "How can we help?" FAQs search menu for a split second, then interrupts that by going to login page. I login again - it takes me to my account. I click "support" - it takes me back to "How can we help?" FAQ menu. I try "contact us" at the very bottom, then click "order support" - it takes me to a list of answered FAQs. I click "contact support" - it takes me back to the front menu page and logs me out.

I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Same happens for all of them.

6. TheJalex

TheJalex New Member

Same here, on multiple browsers and computers. Not giving me too much hope to see this from months ago. Were you ever able to get your support question answered?

7. Wildster

Wildster New Member

No joy for me getting to a support ticket page. Tried ipad, 2 different computers, 3 different browsers. Let me know if it changes for you :-(

8. TheJalex

TheJalex New Member

Thanks for your reply. I'll make sure to let you know. I tried messaging them on Facebook, but the automated message pointed me to the same FAQ-loop page. I'm sure we'll find a way to access what we purchased some day. :(

9. Wildster

Wildster New Member

Hi, is there a chance you could raise the issue of the infinate-support-ticket-loop with the NI people on our behalf? Seems we have no way to address this otherwise. It would be nice to find a way to create support tickets. If you could it would be great!

• Like Like x 1
  10. solger

solger NI Product Owner

Have you already tried to login with your account first, before using the link David Das posted?
    https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Otherwise contact NI Support via phone. https://www.native-instruments.com/en/company/contact-ni/

Or post your system specifications and question/problem in this forum, so users might be able to help or give hints ...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  11. TheJalex

TheJalex New Member

Hello and thank you! Yes I have looked extensively and tried all solutions found here...unfortunately all end with the dreaded "support loop."

The first link you sent direct me to the loop. I didn't have that support number. I will call and update here!

Support number for US is: Tel.: +1 323 467 2693

12. Wildster

Wildster New Member

Hi, thx for your response. I think the message should go direct to NI, obviously something is up. Several users having the same problem. Having tried multiple browsers, computers, ipads etc, not sure what other forum users could advise, other than the steps we have tried already? NI's IT should be the ones to resolve it. I will try the support phone number.

I go via the link to the sign in page and when I login it gives me the splash page with the NI Kinetic Toys banner, but the URL for this page is...
    <https://www.native-instruments.com/...te+sign-in+mechanism.+Missing+name+or+email.>
    'Missing+name+or+email'? My details are correct and it logs me in? Strange

13. willcoll

willcoll New Member

I'm having the same problem (incidentally, I've been having this problem since January), just keeps bouncing me back to a login page whenever I try to contact support.

Absolutely infuriating.

Has anyone had any luck contacting them by phone?

14. DevonPete

DevonPete Forum Member

15. Steve Matzura

Steve Matzura New Member

I have been trying to do this all morning, seems like this problem is rather old. Here's my problem:

After updating to N.A. 2.1.1, finding many products missing from the browser, and deleting Kontrol.DB3 as recommended in a knowledgebase article, now all my products show up on the factory side, and the user side is empty. I added a third-party path on the user side, but it shows up on the factory side, and I cannot remove it. Any thoughts anyone?

16. walkerman

walkerman NI Product Owner

Please help me submit a support ticket. I am doing circles around the software help -> search for my issue -> cannot find/am unable to submit a ticket. Highly frustrating, my mk3 MIDI input stopped working, done several standard troubleshooting tips, but no luck. Please help. Workflow and inspiration are super low right now. I love Maschine, please tell me how to get my MIDI input back.

17. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator