How To load my samples in Traktor sample folder

Discussion in 'KONTROL F1' started by xamount, Sep 20, 2012.

1. xamount

xamount New Member

I don't know guys,but could some one tell how to save samples etc in the traktor sample folder The F1 Is a BEAST so all mY samples in that folder so i can do my thing. Thanks and Bless up. New Mac book 2012 traktor 2.5.1 dn mc 6000

2. stroumf77

stroumf77 NI Product Owner

Check that tutorial
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC3PBTeMvzQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC3PBTeMvzQ[/ame]
    and there are some more in youtube.

3. xamount

xamount New Member

Well thanks for the video but it doesn't how to load my own samples into traktor tree folder name sample folder.So I'm still searching for a good answer.I got a sample in there but i don't know how i did it

4. stroumf77

right click to your sample and ''import to collection'' and then ''as loop'' or ''one shot''
    Are you looking for that ?

5. xamount

xamount New Member

sorry but thats not the solution i'm looking to load my samples in the traktor sample folder.I'm still trying though,thanks for your help

6. stroumf77

I am not very sure for what you are looking for.
    maybe: preferences->file manager->sample dir
    and there you can see the path that samples goes.

This is my last try.
    Or anyone else can help?

7. zephry

zephry NI Product Owner

In traktors browser window Try rightclicking any file in the sample folder you are looking for. select open in explorer(or what ever option mac has) Now you will know the file path for that folder. Now move whatever files you wish to that folder.

Of course if you are refering to the remix sets sample folder I am pretty sure. the samples are not going to show up in the remix set playlist.

Sample folder is kind of a vague description. Do you mean the demo content folder. Or is this one you made? I also seem to remember the default sample directory is a choice in prefs under file management? Also there is an option for how long a same plays before being saved under transport tab.

Keep in mind it is a good idea to analize and import to collection any samples once you have them where you want them.

Hope this helps

8. stroumf77

so cool ;) zephry rocks !
    thank you zeph.