1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Solved How to load third party VST plug-ins in MK3

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Felipe Paiva, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Felipe Paiva

Felipe Paiva NI Product Owner

Everything is in the title;) I can load third party VST plug-ins in Maschine SW, but I don't find them in the HW "browser" view...any help?

2. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

You can load it from the soft, then save it as preset by right-clicking it, it will then show up in the User Browser, you can also click the Pad and save it, in that case, it will under User Browser > Sounds.

3. Felipe Paiva

Thnks, I know this trick for VSTis: you save a soud with the instrument on it. But i'd like to be able to load VST plugs in group tracks and master track. Thus your trick work?

4. Reefius

Reefius NI Product Owner

Try Shift + Browse.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Felipe Paiva

It works....thank you!

6. Reefius

Reefius NI Product Owner

Great! :thumbsup: