1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

i want one long bar ,pattern lenght to the end of the track for wav

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by janvdc, Oct 18, 2019.

1. janvdc

janvdc NI Product Owner

I really need this update.
    I have a vocal in Maschine,but always i have to start the vocal from the beginning to hear it with the rest of the track.
    So i want one long bar ,pattern lenght to the end of the track with the wav file

2. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Sounds like what you want is right at the top of the most Requested Features...

[​IMG]

Sequencer enhancements (song mode) are planned for next year. Until then your only option is slicing your acapella into smaller pieces and putting them into an audio module.

Attached Files:

3. janvdc

janvdc NI Product Owner

Yes,hope this is coming soon.
    This is the only reason why i am thinking to use another daw.

4. b-r@nno

b-r@nno NI Product Owner

atm when i am having such needs i just use FL Studio as VST inside maschine. that way i can place the long audio-sample on FL's playlist and it just plays along with maschine...

(for short term use, if you haven't got a license of FL studio: you can use the demo version, do your thing and record your track wich the long vocal...only limitation of demo-version: no saving).

have fun...

maybe somebody knows another DAW which is probably free and can be used as a VST?

• Informative Informative x 1