If RAUM doesn't show up in N.A. read this!

Discussion in 'NATIVE ACCESS' started by ShelLuser, Dec 17, 2019.

1. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

Hi gang!

In case you missed the hard to miss Holiday gift from Native Instruments (see header above) then check out this link:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/your-free-holiday-gifts/

You can grab RAUM for free but for a limited time only; it's a free "reverb+" sound effect (basically a reverb effect which can do a heck more).

For some people RAUM doesn't show up in Native Access. If you're one of them: patience is a virtue. I'm not just saying, I tried to grab RAUM around 20:00 local time and eventually it appeared in N.A. around 22:10.

So what to do?
    • Try to get RAUM here.
    • Check your N.I. account (list of products and serials) here, you're looking for: "Raum (Xmas Gift 2019)" (with a serial behind it).
    • If RAUM doesn't show up in the list of registered products (give it 15 minutes or so) then you can try to request RAUM again.
    • Quote: "PLEASE - do not repeat the license request over and over again!"
    Once again: it took several hours on my end before it eventually popped up. But trust me when I say that it will definitely be worth the wait!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

I oversleep it - them try again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. KaiN05

KaiN05 NI Product Owner

It's not just RAUM. Anything you buy is not showing up and you can't even install updates.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Scoox

Scoox NI Product Owner

Comfirmed, Raum not showing up under registered products or Native Access. Do we have to wait till the 25th?

5. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

upload_2019-12-17_12-1-57.png
    It's here!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tony Jones

Tony Jones NI Product Owner

I put the code in last night, it was there this morning. No need to panic!

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

PLEASE - do not repeat the license request over and over again!
    It does nothing but slow downs our servers and we can only advise to be a little patient.
    If you could edit your post to reflect that, it would be great ;)

8. ChristopherM

ChristopherM NI Product Owner

I don't mean to seem ungracious or ungrateful, but these Christmas gifts are turning out to be a very mixed blessing. Raum hasn't yet shown up anywhere in my account, and, of course, I wasted considerable time trying to find it until I saw this post. On the other hand, Native Access still contains TRK-01 Bass as a Not Installed item, despite dozens of attempts last year by me to install it, including trying different locations to shorten the path lengths, and my attempting to manipulate registry entries. I eventually gave up on that one, but it hasn't gone away. At least Raum has the good grace not to appear at all :)

9. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

I understand the frustration and sincerely apologize for the experience.
    RAUM is a free product and so as you can imagine we have a large amount of people requesting a license, especially today. If you ever request free products the first couple of days of the announcement, it is highly possible there will be a slight delay in being made available in your account. If you really wish to not waste considerable time, I would simply suggest to wait a couple of days.
    With that said, the issue you detailed with TRK-01 Bass is not directly related and I can suggest to contact our team here so they can investigate this: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

• Like Like x 1
  10. Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion New Member

Hi today Raum showed up on my NI list, i installed it and it showed it being installed, however when i go to the Raum folder the only thing in there is the Documentation folder and the readme txt, no application? Does it install it elsewhere? or are they still having problems with it?

11. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

On my pc it's here
    C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\VSTPlugins 64 bit
    like NiNa show in the vst path

12. Black Scorpion

Sorry should have mentioned, i'm on a Mac.

13. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

And where is your 64 bit folder?

14. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

upload_2019-12-18_2-35-41.png
    Have a look in NA it shows you the path to the plugin.

15. Black Scorpion

Exactly, mine has it listed in the Raum folder but it's not there.

[​IMG]

16. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

My vst is listed in 64 bit folder not in RAUM folder