1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

If you didn't receive the recent Kore newsletter and soundpack vouchers...

Discussion in 'KORE' started by Keir @ NI, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klutch

Klutch Forum Member

Hey Keir actually i know im a dumb butt but i stupidly got acoustic reflections and i already had that. I swear it was a dumb mistake ill even give you the license code so you can cancel it if you can pretty please give me a diff voucher. I swear to god i am stupid. please please please im actually begging you help me. I didnt realize i had that one already because i wasnt at my studio pc at the time, i was just getting the most talked about packs and then realized after i did it that it was one i already had. Once again i swear it was a mistake and i feel dumb but ill give you the license code and you can cancel it then give me a new voucher to cover it. please i beg you. It was an honest mistake.

2. brivaldo78

brivaldo78 NI Product Owner

Hi Keir,

Please add me to the list of those who have yet to receive the email.

Many thanks

3. iain.morland

iain.morland Forum Member

I have an NFR license and am not sure whether I was meant to get the vouchers or not.

4. illturnnative

illturnnative NI Product Owner

no e-mail for me yet :(

I tried hitting the computer a few times but the e-mail must be stuck ;)

5. de wouzer

de wouzer NI Product Owner

I didnt have one
    I called berlin office and send my request to order support
    now I try this

I hope next week I will have a voucher

tnx anyway!

6. One in the crowd

One in the crowd New Member

Please add me to the list! Thank you!

7. stutter

stutter Forum Member

me too please

8. Red5un

Red5un New Member

haven't received it yet...

9. Keir @ NI

Keir @ NI Community, man NI Team

OK thanks for posting your names. If the email address you used to register Kore differs to the one you used to sign up to this here forum, please send me a PM with the former.

I'm unable to send out codes right now because I need access to a database, so we will investigate this and get it sorted on Monday.

10. dayjob111

dayjob111 NI Product Owner

haven't received anything.

11. clementshawes

clementshawes Forum Member

Have just signed-up after seeing this thread - nothing about this in my inbox - am registered Kore 2 user who bought into Maschine in March.

Could you please add me to your list? Thank you in advance :)

12. djjasoncarroll

djjasoncarroll NI Product Owner

13. al808

al808 Forum Member

Please add me, thanks, Al.

14. fabiocavalcante

fabiocavalcante NI Product Owner

haven´t received the e-Mail.

15. termin

termin New Member

please add me too. thx!

16. diroja

diroja New Member

Didn't receive the email. Please add me, thanks.

17. Klutch

Klutch Forum Member

keir im still begging to see if i can get a replacement voucher since i downloaded acoustic refractions not realizing i already had it with komplete 7. Yes it was my stupidity but i wasnt at my studio pc when i downloaded it and was really just going based off what people said was the best packs. I appologize for my stupidity and ask please help me with this you can look up my license numbers and see proof that i already have komplete 7.

18. metal_vib

metal_vib NI Product Owner

I haven't recieved the newsletter either, and I sent a support request last week, but still nothing, so please add me to the list aswell.

Best,
    - Torben

19. Keir @ NI

Keir @ NI Community, man NI Team

OK, we'll be contacting you all shortly. I'm going to close this now - if you own Kore 2 and you haven't received the newsletter please send me a Private Message on here and I'll take care of it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.