I'm thinking about selling but I need some advice.

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by mastarks, Nov 28, 2019.

1. mastarks

mastarks New Member

I'm thinking about selling my Maschine MK3 along with the software. I think it's a great product and I don't really have any complaints in regards to the software. However, I have a Komplete Kontrol Mk2 and Komplete 12 which I use on a daily basis with my daw Studio One 4. This particular combination is why I don't use Maschine. My question to anyone willing to answer is should I sell it between $450 - $500 or $400 - $450?

2. b-r@nno

b-r@nno NI Product Owner

i bought mine used for around 450€ - but it has not been used (still in its seal and everything). i wouldn't buy a "really abused mk3" if the price is not around half of it's new price....

3. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

If still under warranty, with original box in good shape with all accessories, you can ask for a good price, still if you're not in a hurry , probably better wait after black Friday and Christmas I guess

4. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

i guess sell it based on the going rate in your geographic area and the condition its in. Where I live a new one costs about $900 Canaki $'s. Used ones go for $600 to $700. Some peeps ask for $800. All depends.

5. mastarks

mastarks New Member

The controller is in excellent condition. I purchased it a little over a year. I still have the original box and its contents. I appreciate your help in my decision.

6. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

In the US they go for an average of 400 USD, some people are able to sell for more, some for less within a 50 USD margin.

It depends on how in hurry you are to get it sold, settle for a lower price if you wanna get rid of it faster or a higher price if you dont mind waiting. 500 is way to close to the current retail price but you could find an uninformed fool willing to pay that price... but it's unlikely.