1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Installing Traktor Scratch on Leopard 10.5.2

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by xuinn, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tollaut

tollaut New Member

Me again - sorry for these strange posts - I think I got this sorted.
    The cd I was provided with seems to be s..t. Your directions to all those patches were very helpful as I had to download and run each one.
    At the moment I've got usb light constantly on and audio is fine in the application... I'll see what's gonna happen now... I may come back,
    Much appreciated...

2. supahmasta

supahmasta New Member

i can't made the log in in home page to download the leopard installer patch

hi i have read all the reply that you gave here,i can't made the log in in home page to download the leopard installer patch because keeps telling me that my password is incorrect and it isn't because i log in on forum..i have the same problem of many of us,i have the leopard 10.5.5 and the drivers of my new traktor scratch aRE for 10.4..so i made the manual installer of audio 8 dj settings and now i have to install he drivers of traktor scratch to 10.5.5 and i don't have it..where can i found?and why i put my username and password n home page of native and everytime says that is incorrect?hope you can help me thanks

3. supahmasta

supahmasta New Member

i can´t install the traktor scratch on my macbook pro

hi,please im tryng for weeks to put macbook pro working with traktor scratch..the drivers of my traktor are for 10.4 and i have the 10.5 on my macbook pro so when i install the drivers don´t go to the applications to the traktor scratch folder..!please someone could help me?i have to play next month and cant use the mac with traktor!

4. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

Contact support for help.

5. trespies@optonline.net

trespies@optonline.net NI Product Owner

SalsarengueDj

I have similar issue but, my issue is with traktor scratch crossgrade. I have a Macbook Pro and cannot install the software neither the Audio 8 Dj interface.

If you or someone can come up with a idea, please share.
    I'll gladly appreciate it. I'd spend the week and cannot get help from NI. Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.