Intakt in Logic 7.1/Tiger? - Any joy anyone?

Discussion in 'INTAKT' started by dansteele@limitedheadroom.co.uk, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dansteele@limitedheadroom.co.uk

dansteele@limitedheadroom.co.uk NI Product Owner

Since upgrading to Tiger Intakt won't pass the AU validation in Logic 7.1. Anyone else had this problem? I was wondering of it is an update we are waiting for or if it is just my system.

2. Frankman

Frankman NI Product Owner

You are not alone!!!
    My Setup: G5dual 2GHz; Tiger OSX 10.4.1; Logic 7.1

In my opinion it´s a problem with Intakt.

Cheers Frank

3. appleWiz

appleWiz NI Product Owner

Dan,

It's a safe bet that Intakt will not work with Logic 7.1/Tiger. The statement that "Nearly all NI products are fully compatible..." does not include Intakt.

Fingers crossed that NI will pull an engineer off Kontakt development now that's out at V2, and fix Intakt under Tiger. Kontakt2 works fine, so they need to do the same magic with Intakt.

4. djmontyq@aol.com

djmontyq@aol.com NI Product Owner

Same prob here, dual 2.3, Tiger, Logic 7.1

5. Doppleherz

Doppleherz Forum Member

No bug is too big to get Intakt updated, folks.

6. jonkuzma

jonkuzma NI Product Owner

Yeah. I love Intakt. I have K2 but it is a pain. It is not dependable doing beatslices. It's not as quick as Intakt and I have a lot of stuff I.ve put togather for intakt. I don't want to use K2. I also feel NI is dragging their feet on this one. Makes me feel a bit screwed. I have Komplete care so I have Intakt.kompakt and K2. But I feel the support is not a priority in regards to intakt now that K2 has hit the street. JON

7. masterhiggins

masterhiggins NI Product Owner

For the love of GOD!

When is NI going to release an Logic 7.1/Tiger AU hotfix for Intakt? This program rocks hardcore, but it becomes so much more useful when using it in a sequencing environment.

Does anyone have any "insider" information?.....

-Sam

8. Simon G

Simon G NI Product Owner

Yep...this is driving me nuts too. I've just moving everything over from PC to a G5 and Logic and still using the PC via midi for the Intakt stuff !!!!

Hurry up lads!! ;-)

9. masterhiggins

1.0.7 Hotfix Released!

Check it out, my brethren.

-Sam

10. Simon G

Simon G NI Product Owner

Now that's what I call timing!!! :)

11. mattrixx

mattrixx NI Product Owner

Errr....Uhm.... where is it? Is there not an available download for Komplete users?
    I have looked all over the NI site and the most recent version of Intakt I can find is the July 1.0.4 Hotfix, which doesn't pass the LogicAu validation

12. masterhiggins

hm. that IS interesting. If you PM me your e-mail address, I'll send you a link to download the update that I have at home. I'll have to throw it on my FTP site, but that'll just take a quick sec.

-Sam

13. mattrixx

mattrixx NI Product Owner

Thanks Sam,
    I can't seem to PM you. Says that you are not set to recieve the messages or something. BTW, I just checked the updates page again and I definitely can only see the 1.0.3 & 1.0.4 updates.
    Anyway, wondering if you could email either a link or do the yousendit.com thing to me at matt(at)mattrixx.net

Cheers,
    Matt

14. masterhiggins

Sure, matt. I'll do that tonight.

15. BATMANN

BATMANN NI Product Owner

Would you please send me a copy? A year later and I can't find the hotfix. You can send it to me at hifunus@yahoo.com
    I'd really appreciate it! Thanks I have MAC OS X Tiger too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.