Intakt/kompakt Patches?

Discussion in 'KOMPAKT' started by Ians, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ians

Ians NI Product Owner

Where are they exactly? I've just re-installed both apps so that I can use the library in Kontakt 3 but although I can access the individual samples I cannot find any patches. Even when I open Kompakt or Intakt there are no patches available.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Ian

2. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

Start Intakt and Kompakt up as standalones and check if the path to your library's correct in the options menu. Correct it if it's not and reboot your system. Done.

ew

3. Ians

Ians NI Product Owner

Thanks for the reply.

Maybe I am not being clear. I have no presets in either Kompakt or Intakt ( Instruments or multis). The path to the monoliths is correct and I can view the samples and load them individually, but the instrument menus say 'NEW MULTI' and "EMPTY'. (I have the option in the TOOLS menu checked to see NKI's in the browser by the way).
    It is the same issue in Kontakt 3, when I try to find the Intakt/Kompakt presets. They do not seem to be present on my drive. Is there a location where the presets are installed?
    This is on an Intel Mac, by the way, so I was wondering if there is some installation issue here.
    Thanks

Ian

4. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

They're in the same location as your samples. You have folders named Intakt and Kontakt Library; the instruments are in the instruments subfolder of that.

The instrument menus will say empty or new multi; click on the file button next to where it says empty in Intakt to get your menu. With Kompakt, clicking on where it says new multi or on the dropdowns that say empty underneath that will give you the multi and instrument menus respectively.

ew

5. Ians

Ians NI Product Owner

This is the thing. There are no instruments subfolders in with the sample librarys and consequently there are no instruments in the drop down menus in either program.
    It seemed they have not being installed. However , the presets for the fx and filters in each program are there.
    I shall try to install once more and get back to you.

Thanks for the reply

Ian

6. Ians

Ians NI Product Owner

Solved it!
    It was an installation issue. I reinstalled from the Komplete 2 install disk after deleting the Apps and sample libraries, then reinstalled both together and now I have patches!

Thanks for all your help

Ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.