1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

iPad coming along nicely...

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by noiserot, Dec 20, 2010.

1. biggcess

biggcess NI Product Owner

because I have spent my money and have the right to voice my opinion.

Do you expect me to sit here and stew in my own juices complaining to myself??!!

I've spent thousands of dollars on NI products and I believe they can and should do more for their customers. First, they can get involved in their user forums and secondly, they could at least show us that they are listening to the requests and improvements we have been suggesting to them.

Skins, you act like I'm the only one saying this. Take the time and go through the forum and you'll see I'm only one person in a long list of people who have been saying this for years!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kaydigi

Kaydigi NI Product Owner

Awesome, can export multi wav files to use in pro tools etc?

• Like Like x 1
  3. biggcess

You can open the project from your iPad to GarageBand on your computer or to Logic.

4. Kaydigi

Kaydigi NI Product Owner

Unfortunately I'm not on a Mac.

5. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Yes free ,ESP to maschine owners ,

• Like Like x 1
  6. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

It's like they updated it to sell more expansions ,
    I hope they don't do that to regular maschine

7. theinvis

theinvis NI Product Owner

the new dm2 drum synth is looking interesting, but it will have to really sound good to compete with Seekbeats and Elastic Drums

• Like Like x 1
  8. theinvis

btw I heard that the Elastic Drums dev said he's going to put a sampler into elastic drums, that's going to be exciting.

9. theinvis

yeah gb is looking quite useful, I had this weird bias about gb and never got into it but now I'm going to dive in.

remix live is looking good too

10. Mystic38

Mystic38 NI Product Owner

^Cubasis isn't cheap, but its pretty good, worth the money imho and when you report a bug, they read the report, have a dialogue and fix it!.

11. theinvis

i've never messed with any of the daws in iOS, the only one I have is Gb and I'm just about to get into that, I wonder which one has the best workflow?

12. biggcess

Then BeatMaker 2 is your best bet. You can export the stems through a few different methods.

13. biggcess

Have you guys seen this yet??

You can plug in the Spark controller as well as other Arturia controllers.

14. theinvis

I hear ispark is a little shaky, how's it working out for you?

15. Spazoo

Spazoo NI Product Owner

yep same here until this latest release

16. AntonA1

AntonA1 NI Product Owner

17. AntonA1

AntonA1 NI Product Owner

I wish that Apple would have given an option to have some kind of word description overlay of each loop instead of just vague circles and lines (I do understand that they represent the wave forms...they just start looking very sameish when they're all lined up). And although I heard the pencil is great for detailed drawing, I wish they would have also included 3D touch for note velocity control with your fingers. Also, my first impression is there's a sameness to the sounds of the loops, regardless of the genre. But still an amazing job on bringing this app up to speed.

• Like Like x 1
  18. biggcess

I don't have the Spark LE, but I do have the app and I haven't had any issues. But the fact that Arturia had the insight to pair their controllers with the iPad, well I thought that it was cool that they did that. I do have the MPC Element and iMPC Pro though, that works amazing.

I use the Keith McMillen QuNeo with my iPad and I can tell you that it is PERFECT!!! Worth every penny and it works with pretty much every app on the market beautifully. Worth every penny. If you look at my profile pic, you can see my mobile set up.

Looking to buy the IK multimedia iLoud Micro monitors to add to my set up.

The QuNeo is BEAST though. If you get the chance, check out the stress test video where they drive on it and pour beer on it.

19. theinvis

gots me a quneo too, how much of the controls outside of the pads can you map to the impc pro?

20. biggcess

I don't use it with iMPC Pro, I just use the Element for that.

I use the QuNeo with BeatMaker 2 and I have mapped it out so that I can control pads, keys, fx and the main mixing window. Took me a couple hours, but now it feels like the controller was made for it. If you wanna send me your email in a PM, I can send you my templates so you can use them for yourself.