1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

iPad coming along nicely...

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by noiserot, Dec 20, 2010.

1. theinvis

theinvis NI Product Owner

thanks man but beat maker gives me the hives, I used to have an element too before the quneo but it was so heavy, that's what lead me to the quneo

2. biggcess

biggcess NI Product Owner

I haven't tried the QuNeo with iMPC, but I remember seeing on the Akai or the Keith McMillen forum that someone did make a template for QuNeo. I'm sure if you did a quick search, you'll find it.

Hives, you say?? That's a shame. I'm sitting here patiently waiting for BM3 like an addict.

3. theinvis

theinvis NI Product Owner

the cat that made the template was synapsya I believe. I don't have it cause all it did was map the pads if I remember correctly.
    Bm3 had better have a workflow overhaul, the features are excellent but the execution is tedious at best imho. It's very hard for me to reach for bm2 while the impc pro is on the same iPad.

4. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Inter app audio ,apple should put that in osx ,I'd love to be able to record audio st8 to logic from maschine as easy as u can from imaschine to GarageBand

5. robertge

robertge NI Product Owner

You can, there's a way to add the ipad directly into logic as an audio interface (input) which you can aggregate to your main audio interface

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tooshka

Tooshka NI Product Owner

Pretty sure he means Maschine, not iMaschine

7. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Yeah I mean main maschine to logic on a Mac

I didn't know u could add the iPad as an interface ,ill check that out

8. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats NI Product Owner

a little off subject but does anyone know where I can get a decent quality lightning cable to RCA cable online?
    don't want to use 1/8 inch headphone jack but may want to track some audio out of the iPad eventually.
    abd is just me or does iMaschine not sync up with Ableton via Link very well?

9. kolta

kolta NI Product Owner

here it does perfectly

10. Bonus Beats

good to know. I tried for the first couple times yesterday and it synced BPMs but then just drifted and lost time but it didn't even match up the first down beats of each bar on either program.

11. Bonus Beats

Any help for the best way to get my audio into my iMac from iPad? Not sure if people are recording directly into another app using the audio bus thing, but something tells me I don't want to fill up the iPad with .wav recordings.

12. nrgb

nrgb Member

Have you tried Inter Device Audio?

Handy convenience tools:
    Midimittr -> http://www.s-r-n.de/midile/
    iOXAudio -> https://github.com/sieren/ioxaudio

13. biggcess

biggcess NI Product Owner

Personally, I use the Focusrite iTrack Dock.

https://itrack.focusrite.com/products/itrack-dock

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bonus Beats

funny how their website has links to "buy now" but takes you in circle right back to their website and doesn't seem to bring up any dealers. who's building their website and who's in charge of sales? they should be fired immediately.