1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Solved Is it still possible to import Maschine 1 libraries into Maschine 2?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Nikal Might, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Nikal Might

Nikal Might NI Product Owner

I bought a hip hop sample pack from Loopmasters, but the format is Maschine 1. The instructions say to go into the file menu and choose the import 1.x option, but that doesn't seem to exist any more. I vaguely recall NI said something about removing it in an update, so what am i supposed to do?

2. The Sarge

The Sarge NI Product Owner

as written in the patch-notes: import of Maschine 1.x-projects is removed!

3. Nikal Might

I gather that but that doesn't solve my problem. Someone else wanted to downgrade so I downgraded to the version that NI provided and am now trying to import the 1.x library and then re-upgrade.

4. CH7

CH7 NI Product Owner

agreed, Native Access should allow for this special case, with a downgrade option to the last version which supported the 1.x library.

I've not yet upgraded to 2.9.0 for this reason. Although I still have my original 1.8.1 version on another maschine. ;)

5. Nikal Might

I managed to downgrade and import the library successfully.