Is Komplete Select purchased during summer sale eligible for the same summer sale upgrade discount?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jeanapp, Jun 7, 2021.

1. jeanapp

jeanapp New Member

Hello,

I've heard something about this in a Discord server and wanted to confirm. They said that the Komplete Select 13 / Komplete 13 purchased during the summer sale cannot use the same summer sale discounted upgrade price to go up Komplete Ultimate. Is that true? Or is it no problem to upgrade on the same go?
    I've been waiting for the summer sale for so long because and having been saving up for several months, so that I can finally have a full Kontakt Player and also go directly to the Collector's Edition from none. I didn't buy it before because I never knew it could possibly not be eligible in the same sale... I would really love to be able to utilize this sale as much as possible to go to the highest Collector's Edition from zero!!
    Thanks for the reply!

2. Kubrak

Kubrak NI Product Owner

Ask at NI Live Chat, but I doubt it would be any problém. NI is regarding licence systém very flexible and IMHO user friendly.

The cheapest for you to reach K13U CE probably is to buy full version of Komplete Select, Upgrade from KS to Komplete and Upgrade from Komplete to K13U CE. (200+200+500). KS->K13U->K13U CE would be 200+500+300, surpricingly 100 EUR/USD more.

When registering licences one must start with Base product and proceed with upgrades.

3. jeanapp

jeanapp New Member

Thanks for the awesome tip, I didn't know they had a live chat.
    Just reached out to NI Live Chat and confirmed that this was a false rumor. The NI staff was also super friendly.

4. Kubrak

Kubrak NI Product Owner

Using
    iZotopeSELECT21 voucher you may probably get 50% discount even on Komplete Select and save another 100 USD/EUR.

5. Connell T

Connell T New Member

So to be clear I would be able to buy Komplete 13 Select with no prior Native Instruments products and upgrade it to Komplete 13 for the sale price?

6. Kubrak

Kubrak NI Product Owner

You may be able to buy full licence of Kompletete Select using voucher iZotopeSELECT21 with 50% discount (having no NI SW/HW prior to purchasing) for aprox. 100 USD/EUR. I do not know when the voucher expires, it came this week. If it does not work for you, you will have to pay full price as people have to do, the voucher is the very rare exception, probably to promote collaboration of NI and iZotope.

And you may buy Upgrade from Komplete Select to Komplete 13 during Summer Sale with 50% discount for aprox. 200 USD/EUR.