1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Is there any way to configure a pedal for sostenuto?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by m911, Aug 19, 2018.

1. m911

m911 New Member

This should probly go into the Komplete forum, but for some reason I can't post there.

2. pranaearth

pranaearth NI Product Owner

Is this with your S series controller? If so MKI or MKII? More info please

3. m911

m911 New Member

it's for my MKII

4. pranaearth

5. m911

m911 New Member

I should be more clear, sorry =) I have no troubles finding the info in the manual or online as to how to configure my MKII, I'm using a sustain pedal and an expression pedal on my MKII currently. I know sostenuto is CC 66, I was just hoping for an unofficial method so to speak. I don't mind tinkering, for example I'm using a crybaby mini on my Peak synth that I gutted and modded for use as an expression pedal. I have spare sustain pedals laying around, and since sostenuto is 'switch' and I'm currently in piano mode practicing to expand my ability, I just thought I'd toss this out there.

6. pranaearth

Also it could be the type of pedal you have. I had a piano style pedal that I couldn’t get to work at all. But when I switched to another pedal it worked with no problems.