1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Is there any way to configure a pedal for sostenuto?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by m911, Aug 19, 2018.

1. m911

m911 New Member

This should probly go into the Komplete forum, but for some reason I can't post there.

2. pranaearth

pranaearth NI Product Owner

Is this with your S series controller? If so MKI or MKII? More info please

3. m911

m911 New Member

it's for my MKII

4. pranaearth

5. m911

m911 New Member

I should be more clear, sorry =) I have no troubles finding the info in the manual or online as to how to configure my MKII, I'm using a sustain pedal and an expression pedal on my MKII currently. I know sostenuto is CC 66, I was just hoping for an unofficial method so to speak. I don't mind tinkering, for example I'm using a crybaby mini on my Peak synth that I gutted and modded for use as an expression pedal. I have spare sustain pedals laying around, and since sostenuto is 'switch' and I'm currently in piano mode practicing to expand my ability, I just thought I'd toss this out there.

6. pranaearth

Also it could be the type of pedal you have. I had a piano style pedal that I couldn’t get to work at all. But when I switched to another pedal it worked with no problems.