Is this the right product to purchase for Komp Upgrade?

Discussion in 'General Production Forum' started by JCcares, Jun 13, 2021.

1. JCcares

JCcares NI Product Owner

2. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

3. JCcares

JCcares NI Product Owner

Thanks for responding.There must be a mistake because the link posted still points to Komplete upgrade & not a keyboard! Lol. Anyway if you are on the Musicians Friend website here is the SKU #L78166000000000 where you can check it directly.The product is on the way but I can return it if it’s not the right one before opening the package.I was hoping somebody here would know & help.It costs the same as the upgrade on this site except that I was able to save by using my points.Thanks.

4. JCcares

JCcares NI Product Owner

I received the package & it says " KOMPLETE 13 ULTIMATE Collector's Edition " & there on the light grey box which says "Upgrade for owners of Komplete Ultimate" . It doesn't specify the version of Komplete Ultimate. The box is sealed from NI. Can someone in NI confirm? The box looks exactly as shown in this youtube video at the start :

5. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

That seems about right. For what's it worth my upgrade of Komplete 13 also didn't mention a specific Komplete version. Anyway, this is easily checked, there should be a code provided with that box. Just fire up Native Access, log on using your NI account which has your Komplete version licensed and then use the "Add serial" option and enter the number you got:

upload_2021-6-17_14-4-33.png

After that you should eventually see new updates becoming available.

(edit: I'm not from NI but you really don't need 'm because you can simply check everything yourself by following this procedure).