issues from a first time traktor scratch user...

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by nateman, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nateman

nateman New Member

i just recieved traktor scratch today.
    upon connecting everything to my new macbook (2.16 ghz dual core and 2gigs of ram osx), i seem to be having a couple of small issues w playback.
    when i ry the control vinyl - they wont calibrate properly. in fact, they will work for a couple minutes, but the the signal becomes degraded and the display is scattered w static.
    i switched over to the control cds and they didnt work at all (if there is a way to btwn tt signal and cd signal somewhere within the program-i couldnt find it)
    also, when the control vinyl IS working - if i lift the needle the music continues playing at a very slow speed. and i cant get it to stop.

also: there is are a couple of buttons on the soundcard...the one that swtiches between mic/line actually clicks when i depress it (and the lit up words change from line/mic). the other button does NOT click, nor does the light between 5/6 7/8 change. it just stays at 7/8. is this a problem? should it opperate like that?

i did a quick search on the forum, ckd the user manual, and read the faq guide, nothing is really helping me.
    any help is sincerely appreciated.
    thanks
    :)
    nate

2. nateman

nateman New Member

fixed.
    disregard the post.
    i just needed to dl the upgrade - go figure. LOL
    n

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.