1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Solved Just to know if anyone have this issue sometimes

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Et_Voila, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Et_Voila

Et_Voila NI Product Owner

Wakey wakey eggs and backey (11h past? And so what?)

False altert: But I post ('caus I'm happy, I 'made' a sounding real nasty snapy demonic Kick that rockX the house, who cares right?),
    maybe that can help some noob like me by some chance : This is how, this time, this issue magically disapeared :
    I just connected the Hardware...Yup :/
    But, all the other times, the context was different, the hardware was conneted (Maschine Studio and only that) and the issue showed up suddenly, I don't know why...

I updated the software version of Maschine from 2.7.10 to the latest, as well as K.Kontrol (am I mispelling the Brand? Is that a sin? Let me know)

In the past, and usually after extensive use, like literally more than 10 hours straight:
    I had this issue :
    The ''focus'' → | This little line that shows where the playing is at, in the track :
    The sh.. doesn't move anymore while pressing Play: Stuck, and the icon is lit up. No sounds playing whatsoever, pressing pads does nothing either, etc...
    Ok I'll make a screenshot 'caus my English is awesome (no I won't as this issue isn't there anymore, which is GOOD!)

Usually, I used to just or shut down the software, helped sometimes, otherwise reboot : And it came back to normal again.

Now, since the update, it's stuck all the time
    For now : I'm stuck too :/ (not anymore :) )

Anyone had this thing going on ?
    Any ideas I should try to make this thing move again and play some sounds.

Y'all have a nice week-end and don't forget to enjoy yourself
    That worrrrrrrkX!!!!!!!!!!! Yiha!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  2. René must be Unique

René must be Unique NI Product Owner

Mac or PC?
    OS version?
    I cannot reproduce this on my PC.

René

3. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

Me neither o_O

4. BigPictureSound

BigPictureSound NI Product Owner

This is just a recommendation but try updating your graphics driver.

5. Et_Voila

Just tested to launch the sotware with the hardware pluged in:
    It works with the keyboard 'Space for play', I can move the focus, it all normal.
    I won't complain, it works fine...

Anyway thanks to all of you for taking the time to have a think about it. Appreciated, I can eventually, read some interesting things and adjust stuffs I don't necessarely think of : Like the grahic card version Thanks to defkon: Checked : I have the lastest

Kaldosh@Rene : So, it never ever happpenned to you then? Hmmmm...
    In my signature : PC / Windows10

6. René must be Unique

René must be Unique NI Product Owner

I see in your signature that you are using version 2.6.8 of maschine software.
    If so, it might be useful if you update the machine software to the latest version.

René

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Et_Voila

@rené : Hello René : See by yourself : That's what I have...
    version.jpg ,
    I did the update yesterday, so It must be with the latest

Native Access is openned : I don't have anything new to update, regarding that

So : I watch the preferences in NI Software : it's written : 2.8.6 R7R (Ow maybe I've written this ''backward'' in my signature...Hmmmm, that's what's up maybe..Yes :
    That was it: Sorry René :
    / And thanks again.)