Keyboard problem at 3.3.0

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Kumadda, Mar 27, 2020 at 1:26 AM.

1. Kumadda

Kumadda NI Product Owner

I am talking only using the keyboard.
    I cant load a song using the keyboard, i have a beep sound when i press the keyboard button to load and even to move up or down at the track list.
    I explain.....
    1. load a track to deck A (for axemple) i hit play button with the mouse.
    2. i hit the stop button with the mouse.
    3. i try to load at the stoped deck (or any deck) another song using the keyboard (not the mouse) so.... at that time i can't load !!! i have a beep sound that happens even if try load or to move up or down using the keyboard.
    I can load with the keyboard only if i click with the mouse at the track list.
    That doesn't happened at all the previous versions.
    Mac os

2. Gerry Carson

Gerry Carson NI Product Owner

Just updated Traktor today and I am having a similar problem. When I first load traktor, the keyboard works ok but after a few minutes stops working and I get a beep sound. If I do "about traktor" (using mouse) then the keyboard controls work again, until I dismiss the about box. If I go into preferences and close these again (without any changes), the keyboard works for a few minutes and then stops again.

Is it possible to roll back to the previous version? (which worked perfectly)

Macbook Pro, Mojave (10.14.6), 8gb ram