1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

know of any free Massive X presets?

Discussion in 'MASSIVE + MASSIVE X' started by killmaster, Mar 17, 2021.

1. killmaster

killmaster NI Product Owner

would love to find some,

Greg

2. Philippe

Philippe Well-Known Member

I have some. They are available thru a Facebook group. If you have a FB profile, I. an send you an invite.

• Like Like x 1
  3. killmaster

Thank you! That would be great! Thanks: Greg Killmaster

P.S. I didn't realize you are Philippe Loiseau who created some of my very favorite Plasmonic presets!! Now really excited to get these!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  4. Philippe

I must send you.first a friend request. Done.

5. killmaster

Thanks and accepted!!

6. Philippe

Initiation to the Trajectoire group sent. So look on the left for theFiles area. There are 20 presets. There are also 2 read me files at the bottom. You can just drag the presets, or use the read me for a full install and have special visuals and tags in KK browser. tell me if any problem.

7. killmaster

Thanks so much for this and really glad I joined the F group!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Philippe

9. Philippe

Hi Greg, I think I forgot I changed the files, and so the instal setup. People found it too complicated. So just drag the files in your user Massive X folder; Sorry for that.

10. Philippe

11. killmaster

No problem. I wasn't able to figure it out. I don't see it show up in KK under "trajectoire_MX_free". You said copy CONTENT and I assume that meant just the presets themselves. I tried both ways. I copied the unzipped files including the parent folder and they showed up in my user area in Massive X but were mixed with all my user presets so it was kinda hard to tell which was which. The folders are not preserved, ugh... If I copy the presets themselves into the User Content Massive X area, they don't show up at all. I tried adding the folders with presets to User Content/Massive X but it doesn't work either.

Grabbed the Expressive-e but can't figure out where to put those either. Maybe I'll just drag everything as you say!

12. Philippe

Greg, read my post (2 posts above yours). Just move all the presets files in a folder for convenience, then drag the folder in your. "Native Instruments/User Content/Massive X/ folder.. You should then find them in KK browser in User Tab area (little head icon) tagged as Trajectoire Free in Types section. If not, you might have to rescan. It's more complicated to write than to do...

13. killmaster

Ok, thanks. Is there a way to keep them from all being dumped into one user folder? Gets confusing. I tried renaming them by putting you initials at the head of the name but they still show up with the original name.

14. Philippe

if you have rename after a first import, you would probably have to rescan...

15. Philippe

And normally they should be tagged as Trajectoire Free in the wtypes section of the KK Browser