Komplete 13 purchasing question

Discussion in 'General Production Forum' started by LudvigX, Jun 5, 2021.

1. LudvigX

LudvigX NI Product Owner

!! SOLVED !!

Hi all!

Im looking at purchasing Komplete 13 Select. As I select the full version, it is at €599. But since I´ve purchased Kontakt, it says

"As an owner of KONTAKT you qualify for the Upgrade for Select."

And the upgrade is at €199. But what am I upgrading from? Does this purchase give me the full version of Komplete 13 Select? or do I need an other Komplete version for this?

Thanks for the replys!

-L

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

You maybe mixed something up I guess you where looking on the site from komplete 13 (without select), please check that. Cause komplete 13 (without select) is about 600 bugs, and the select bundle 200. And then you maybe qualify for an cheaper upgrade as you already found out.

Uwe

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

OK I think I now know what you mean, the komplete 13 (without select) upgrade for select, this is a much bigger bundle then komplete select. This is really worth the money in my opinion and for you as owner of kontakt a good opportunity.

Uwe

4. Kubrak

Kubrak NI Product Owner

Yes, I understand the description the same way.

He is about to buy Komplete 13. And as he owns Kontakt, he may buy crossgrade "Komplete 13 Upgrade from Select".

No, problém, as far as he keeps Kontakt. He may not sell it as it is Base Product for Crossgrade. (Better said he may sell Kontakt, but must it replace with another Base Product.)

• Like Like x 1
  5. LudvigX

LudvigX NI Product Owner

Thanks for the replys, guys!

So if I understand this correct, I could choose the "Upgrade for Select" option, and get Komplete Select, without having any other, older, KOMPLETE versions installed?

6. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

No you even get komplete 13 (the bigger version) and yes you only need kontakt and you own it.

Uwe

• Like Like x 2
  7. LudvigX

LudvigX NI Product Owner

Thanks for the replys guys! I went for it!

• Like Like x 1