1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi all!

A quick update on our Summer of Sound sale, which went live earlier this week. While the sale has already been active both on our website and with retailers worldwide, we felt that it was not the right time to do any marketing around it. We felt that there were more important voices and messages that needed to be heard during this time.

We know that this a popular sale and that many of our regular customers look forward to this event each year, so we just wanted to let you know why we have not communicated about it so far. All communication will be going live on Monday, in the meantime, we hope that you will find something in our sale that excites you. Stay safe and happy music making.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Komplete 7 with MacOS High Sierra

Discussion in 'Discontinued Products' started by xenon20, Feb 8, 2018.

1. xenon20

xenon20 New Member

Hi

I own Komplete 7, if I install the latest mac OS, will I be able to update my Komplete 7 purchase so I can use it with the newest OS ? Will it cost me anything to do so ?

I will be doing a clean install, what is the best method to install and update ?

Thanks
    Paul

2. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

You can only update to the latest version of Komplete (11), which will cost you the update price (200€). Komplete 7 doesn't support High Sierra.

3. xenon20

xenon20 New Member

Hi

Thanks for letting me know. What was the latest version of OS X that Komplete 7 was still supported ?

Thanks
    Paul