1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Komplete 9 Installation failed, I can install Content only

Discussion in 'Discontinued Products' started by Jader, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Jader

Jader New Member

Hi,
    I'm trying to do a clean setup of Komplete 9 but installation fails each time;
    I mounted the disk on my Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6.

So, when I select Content elements, the setup go fine; when I select Application elements (like Kontact 5),
    the setup fails with this message:

"The Installer could not install the software because there was no software found to install"

How can I solve it?

I tried to deselect all elements in Applications tab and it works fine; if I select one or more applications in list, it shows the message I wrote above.
    I can select one or more elements in Content, it works fine.

Thanks

2. va3rwt

va3rwt NI Product Owner

I can install Apps like Kontakt 5 Battery but not the content disks
    "The Installer could not install the software because there was no software found to install"