Komplete Kontrol Beta Program - join up!

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by Keir @ NI, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Keir @ NI

Keir @ NI Community, man NI Team

Hi everyone,

I have a message to share on behalf of the Komplete Kontrol team:

We would like to invite you to apply to be part of the new Komplete Kontrol Beta Program. The goal of the Beta Program is to get your feedback on work-in-progress features, not-yet-built ideas, and to test unreleased versions of Komplete Kontrol.

This is an ongoing project which will require some dedication and a willingness to work with early versions of Komplete Kontrol, and provide regular, objective feedback to the development team, either via internal discussion forums or surveys. We are looking for users of all experience levels, so even if you’ve just started with Komplete Kontrol, we want to hear from you.

If this sounds good to you, please apply via the link below. You will need to create an account with our Beta Community (it’s separate from your NI forum or customer account) and complete a user profile. Once completed we will review all applications and get in touch.

Numbers are limited but we’re planning multiple rounds of recruitment for this program so don’t worry if you don’t make it through this time, you will definitely be considered in the next round.

That’s it for now. We kindly ask for your patience while we get this set up. This has been in planning for a long time and we can’t wait to get started!

Please click here to register a new account on beta test platform Centercode and apply for the test:

https://goo.gl/Q1R7dg

Best wishes on behalf of the whole Komplete Kontrol team!

• Like Like x 2
  2. xgman

xgman NI Product Owner

I joined weeks ago and they send me notices of betas available but the system says I'm still not enrolled in anything. Can someone check?

3. herw

herw NI Product Owner

„bit by bit”
    I am not in too :(
    bitbybit.jpg

4. J-Fly

J-Fly NI Product Owner

When you login to Centercode, do you see Komplete Kontrol under My Projects?

5. VincentV

VincentV NI Product Owner

I can't get by create an account log in page. I enter user name and password, then verify email address and try to sign in but tells me the user name and/or password is incorrect. I GAVE UP.

6. pranaearth

pranaearth NI Product Owner

I joined months ago and have not heard anything yet. There must be a long line of people willing to beta test, lol.
    That's ok. I'm patient.

7. Charles @ NI

Charles @ NI MASCHINE Team NI Team

Hey guys. We're reviewing the applications at the moment, we'll be adding you to the project in the next few days. Expect an email soon. Please let me know if you have any problems signing up. Thanks for your patience!

VincentV - I've just sent you a message.

8. swavenation

swavenation New Member

Thank you for accepting and thank you for giving us control over the touchstrip! The pitchbend actually works perfectly with Fl studio. Keep it up:)

9. djfearny1

djfearny1 New Member

how do i get the digital signature to actually accept my username and password which I know are correct due to setting it up 30 seconds prior. just get the constant VALID USERNAME AND PASSWORD REQUIRED

10. hlf

hlf NI Product Owner

Is there any news on the outcome of this whole Beta thread guys?

11. hlf

hlf NI Product Owner

Guys, would be incredibly useful if you gave an update here as my keyboard is in its box ATM after 6 months struggle due to vast range of issues with the software. £549 is not a pity amount and I keep losing value...

12. xgman

xgman NI Product Owner

The outcome is the releases as they come out.

13. hlf

hlf NI Product Owner

Would be good a confirmation by an NI member... Or you were part of the beta tests?

14. hlf

hlf NI Product Owner

Could you guys NI response to this? I posted 3 times in the last 10 days and you don't take the effort to come back...??

15. darshie76

darshie76 NI Product Owner

In all honesty, there is not a single company on the planet that would justify the fact to hold on something, waiting for them to fix an issue. If something does not fit your workflow, or does not work for you; the best bet is to return it and eventually buy it when it will support what you need.

In my case I bought NI hardware and software because even if they won't support at the moment Cubase, there is a chance in the future, but if they won't I can still use everything in other software; so I am not waiting for them to fix something, to be able to use what I paid for.

As someone that does QE/development for living, I would like to check new versions of the app; although there are users that have more hands on experience on the various NI software, so would be fair that they take a shot at it first. I just hope to see someone from NI to read my comments in the application, and possibly consider changes. As now I think I am close to 1400 dollars in NI hardware and software, so it is not like I am not supporting them :)

16. Scaper7

Scaper7 NI Product Owner

... original post dated Nov 2017 ... how is that going then Kai @ NI? ...

17. Dillon Fontaine

Dillon Fontaine NI Product Owner

I'd like to beta test to possibility of Maschine hardware working within the Komplete environment.