1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Komplete Kontrol M32 compatible with iPad?

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by Ray Purchase, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Ray Purchase

Ray Purchase New Member

Hi

I’m looking for a keyboard for travel & the M32 looks perfect for size.

I travel with an iPad Pro, no Laptop.

Will the M32 work with an iPad, including all the Smart Play features, Keys, Chords & Arpeggiator etc?

Will the packaged software run on iPad Pro? I’m currently using GarageBand & Groovebox, but I’m a beginner, so open to switching to something else.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  2. Uwe303

Uwe303 Well-Known Member

No it will not work with an i pad and all the smart play features.

Uwe

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ray Purchase

Ray Purchase New Member

Thanks Uwe

I know the Novation Launchkey does.

That’s a shame. Do you know if there are any plans integrate with iOS? Could it be done in a Firmware update?

And does this also apply to the new A range?

4. Uwe303

Uwe303 Well-Known Member

Yes this does apply also to the A series keyboards, you can use them with an ipad as far as I know, i used my A49 with an android tablet for testing. I can't tell you about any plans cause I simply don't know. In this case i would suggest the launch key, a friend of mine visitit me some time ago with a keyboard from that range and his i pad and also with a software from novation and it was not bad. But you should search the internet and look if it fits your needs. And also consider if you use it at home and then with what software and so on.

Uwe

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ray Purchase

Ray Purchase New Member

Thanks again Uwe.