Komplete Kontrol s49 with maschine

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by Jack3, May 9, 2019.

1. Jack3

Jack3 New Member

I’ve been using maschine 2 for a few years now and I’m pretty comfortable with it. Now I’m using it with the Komplete Kontrol keyboard s49 mk2 and I’m having a problem with the note repeat feature. It seems to be note repeating on the whole maschine drum group Instead of just a single sound. Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

2. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

3. Jack3

Jack3 New Member

Thank you for your reply Old Mike. Unfortunately this still didn’t work. The new maschine update doesn’t have an active switch anymore. You have to go GROUP/INPUT/midi/KEY NOTE set to manual then add the source. But this still didn’t prevent the maschine GROUP from note repeating the entire group instead of just a single sound using Komplete Kontrol s49.
    The quest continues....

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  4. Jack3

Jack3 New Member

I should add that I am able to do note rpt on the maschine controller on seperate pads while building a drum track. Just cant figure out how to on the s49. I just figured out that it works fine in Maschine stand alone. just not in Logic.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  5. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

Ah okay, sorry for the old stuff. Did you setup your Keyboard right in logic? I unfortunately have absolute no experience with logic.
    Is in Logic each sound in maschine triggered by a different midi channel?

6. Jack3

Jack3 New Member

Maschine is opened in logic, i've even gone into maschine and routed each channel to separate midi channels(no luck). Komplete Kontrol s49 in Key Mode records the midi into logic without having to do that just fine. When I play the track back after recording, and turn note repeat on it note repeats the whole group, not the single note like on the maschine controller. Like I said, it works fine in maschine stand alone.